Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Icelanta


Atlanta and the Southeast are at a standstill due to snow and sustained low temps (plus no means of taking care of the situation). We can't go to work because the roads have not been made suitable for cars (as you'll see). Many people have ventured out to play in the snow and the news agencies had made a habit of displaying residents mobile picture and video uploads on their websites and twitter pages. Here are a few of my own from the event and another that gives a pretty good idea of what we're dealing with here. Above I tried to make a run down a hill at Brownwood Park on top of an REI box. Below I'm using the liner for a dog crate to cruise down my driveway.


This is one of the cooler videos I've seen from the recent snowstorm that has had us home from work for three days now. This is on the major road through Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead called Peachtree Street.

No comments: