Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Radiohead


Last Thursday we had the opportunity to see Radiohead play in concert here in Atlanta. We were on the lawn for a night that expected severe storms but most of the rain held off and we got a great show. Someone with us had binoculars, still most of the time I had no idea what J. Greenwood was doing over in his corner.

Below is a copy of the setlist. Nothing from Pablo Honey and a lot of new stuff (though noticeably lacking Jigsaw Falling Into Place). Though there were two of my favorite slower ballads, "How to Disappear Completely" and "You and Whose Army." I know plenty of you are going to see them this summer, let me know what you think.

"All I Need"
"There There"
"Lucky"
"15 Step"
"Where I End and You Begin"
"Nude"
"Pyramid Song"
"Optimistic"
"Weird Fishes/Arpeggi"
"The National Anthem"
"Idiotheque"
"You and Whose Army"
"Reckoner"
"Everything in Its Right Place"
"Bangers and Mash"
"Bodysnatchers"
"Videotape"

Encore:
"The Gloaming"
"Talk Show Host"
"Just"
"Faust Arp"
"How to Disappear Completely"

Second Encore:
"Paranoid Android"
"House of Cards"

No comments: