Thursday, September 20, 2007

Toxicology

After spending some time with the new feature of Blogger, Blogger Play, I realized that there are a number of artists out there who post their work (sometimes daily) for others to see and respond to. Blogger Play is basically a slideshow which scrolls through photos recently posted to blogger blogs. Having recently been motivated (read bored) to use some the art supplies that lie dormant in our spare room, I thought I would share with you my latest work. It came to being last Friday and is a combination of oils and pastels on canvas panel (12"*16"). It is for sale, you name the price, and is titled "Toxicology" in honor of the opportunity cost of undertaking such a work.

Blogger Play

2 comments:

lakshmy said...

apoptosis!

Anonymous said...

Hi jason how are you doing. Your Dad sent me your blog. We miss you and Love you very much.