Sunday, March 11, 2007

Arabia, DeKalb, GA

I have not been on here in awhile because I have been busy with school: turning in assignment after assignment and puttin' in work.

Yesterday we took advantage of my first day of spring break and the beautiful weather here to get outside. We couldn't go too far because our mileage stinks lately. We need to replace the oxygen sensor (bank 1) but that's a story for another time. We decided to try Arabia Mountain and nature preserve just south of Lithonia. It is a great retreat from the city and you don't have to go far.

I wish I had some pictures to show you but the batteries were dead. It a great place to take the dog for a hike. We introduced her to water and the outdoors. She's still learning to get used to bicycles. They have plenty of trails for you bike and you can blaze your over huge exposed rocks. This is much better, and less crowded than Stone Mountain and not much further. Check it out if you haven't already.

No comments: